Monday, April 25, 2011

time to think and reflect

Today I finally got my rear in gear and walked my bike to the bikeshop.Point Pleasant Bicycles is farther then I thought.I passed a pizza place called spanos.I could really go for a slice of pizza right now I thought.I kept on moving and if time was permitting Id grab one in route back.
The repair only took about five minutes so it seemed.While I was waiting another biker came in.he only needed air in his tire.After I got finished paying for my repair he asked the guy what he need and he replied.I just need air and the guy behind the counter said "take a deep breath".I busted out laughing.So other customer did too!
"I'm glad you have a sense of humor".I said.
I kept laughing as I left.There was a chill in the air and a bit of fog rolling in so I was extra careful.
I stopped at spanos and got a nice slice of Sicilian pizza and a regular Snapple.My next stop was the post office where I mailed out 6 packages of mixes.6 people will have new Trish tunes this week.My one mix making friend in Florida lost here mom last week so I sent her 3 mixes.I hope the tunes cheer her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment