Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its now safe to pack away the snow boots!

I know according to the calender spring started a few weeks ago but I believe spring truly starts behaving like spring around Easter time!I can now pack away my winter boots and coat till November!Yay!
Today was a really beautiful day and a bike ride was surely warranted!In my Travels I bought a small tarp for my DJ Gear to have on hand for outside gigs.
If I bring it with me Saturday will it bring good luck and keep the rain away?
I got an email saying we have to supply our own tables and lucky for me Chip Loaned me one of his.Frank says the school has one with handles but I don't feel comfortable borrowing stuff from the school unless I really need to!
Next week is spring break.I hope for many bike rides and some walks.I found the earphones to my ipod.Yay!
Last night I started my Spring break mix and was hoping to add a few more songs im getting from the library but Monday will be the next chance I'll have to get there.Yes I know Patience, Trish, Patience!
I pray for a few things for Saturday.nice weather,that the tables fits in my car and of course safe travels.Being Frank and Chip are going to be away Im my on my own.I must remember to ask God for strengh and patience.and remember He's in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment