Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tomorrows another day

Todays celebration of earth day is resceduled for tomorrow!Yesterday I dragged chips table out to see if it would fit in the back seat and it didnt.I called George and Beth and they were able to provide their services.George arrived ar 8:50 and we packed up his van and headed other only to find out its tomorrow.On the way home we stopped at a quick check and I bought him coffee.He won't take money so its the least I could do!
When I got home and checked my email sure enough there was the email saying todays event was postoned till tomorrow.Jack did say they would have a table for me.Phew!All my roadies will be unavalable tomorrow!Im on my own!
After seeing the email I called the library to see if I had anything there and I did,so I hopped on the bike and headed over.
Afterward I headed over to Atomic CDs and picked up 2 CDs.
Reviews to follow..later!I also picked up ink cartridges at bordans!My color cartridege is showing signs of running out soon and the black one will run out shortly after.It always happens that way.Always!

1 comment: