Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Local news

a Friend Emailed me today with some Bay Head/Point Pleasant News!
Andis flowers and gifts will be Moving in The Mark ,Fore & Strike building in Bay Head.
Norkus Foodtown Will be another Stop N Shop!
OK here's my news
Today our new copier arrived.When the guys Loaded it on the elevation there was a little shake.My head rate was raised for a minute.woh mama!A man is supposed to come and show me some of the features but he didn't come by the time I left so I told our administrative assistant that if he does arrive I'll come back if need be but I never got a call so tomorrows another day.
Today was a busy one.Theres a jar of chocolate Easter eggs in the office and I've been good in not eating any but today I felt I earned one so I had one.mmm.Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment