Monday, April 4, 2011

Oliver original 1968 movie Soundtrack

When I was little I listened to a record called Oliver.I recently found it on CD at oldies.com along with a few others I bought.
Its great hearing it again.I used to sing food glorious food and pick a pocket or two.When your young you don't quite fully understand what your singing and now Im like woh I used to sing about pick pocketing??Lord only knows whats others thought.I also loved the rolling stones song mothers little helper and we all know what that songs about.What did I know when I was 9 years old.I loved the song and still do!Of ccourse I'm not going around singing it too loud.
Another Cool CD I got is from a Mexican jazz artist named Esquivel.Its jazz Lounge type stuff and theres a few cover versions that crack me up.
My next mix may be crazier than Charlie Sheen!

1 comment: