Friday, June 3, 2011

chatter

I sent of a Jazzy Swingy mix to Nancy In Japan and Also to Kathy In Colorado.She doesn't know Im sending her one but I got vibes from her comment on the zero website that she might like one.
My name appeared twice in todays local paper.Once in the article for nexy weeks event and Eric from the Beachhouse mentioned me in an article for his summer movie nights.
I look forward to a busy summer with the music.Its not about me,its about the music.Im trying to keep the oldies and the reggae sounds alive.I want to feature happy clean music everyone can enjoy.Many of the other DJs are playing Jay Z,Eminem and the like but I want to rock folks ,not shock folks!I try to be a family friendly DJ and get folks together and dance,be happy and have fun while forgetting the troubles of the world for a few hours.Music has always done that for me and I want to share that feeling with others.
Today I had one beer after work,checked me email and felt tires so I took a nap.I never got motivated to head out for a bottle of wine but I was doing some heavy drinking last week so I might go on the wagon this weekend.
This week at Work the secretary was out and the Principle was out for 3 days but things were just as busy.Alicia,our administrative assistant and I kept things squared away.There were a few that were a tad eh looser than usual but Im keeping my mouth shut there!I don't like it when folks rat on me so I won't rat on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment