Saturday, June 4, 2011

a very nice day!

I headed out a tad late but had a nice day.I picked up a few CDs and was given a few musty albums.Both the CDs and albums are in nice shape.I dont have turntable but will give them to who friends who do.My friend Frank and my friend Knight Berman.I was also thinking of my friend Tyler but Im afraid if he gets any more albums his wife will file for divorce.
Among the gems of CDs I got Was the soundtrack to Flashdance.I had it on vinyl and played the heck out of it in the 1980s.After that it was the soundtrack of Top Gun and Miami Vice.
Naturally I opened up each CD to make sure all was good.I did get a dirty share but i didnt let it get to me.
I saw a beautiful blue vase I would have liked to get Joan but the price was a tad much.Although Im sure If i was it in a store it would have been double what it was.
after my yard sailing I went to Summerfest in the Boro.I bought a Pepsi and went and listened to a band called Elavator art.On one song a girl used a water jug as a percussion instrument.Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment