Monday, June 13, 2011

wonderful Vibes beautiful people

My online friend and mix buddy Tex Hobart bounce positives vibes off each other lifting each other up spiritually and emotionally.Thats what I beleive God wants us to do.However we must keep it real,be honest.
Today I saw a few folks in town that heard my music at the fair and liked it.
I mailed out a couple of mixes today and started working on another tonight.I was in CVS and saw itunes gift cards and bought myself one for $15.00.itunes is the only one I do trust if I really want to download.With the gift cards you pay cast for them so theres not really a worry about credit card info to worry about getting jacked.
For weeks theres been a few songs I just couldnt get out of my head.the biggest one is the soul Investigators theme by Nicole Willlis and the soul Investigators.
Lately I've had this hankering for soul old, jazz and obscure island music.I got my fix tonight man!
Tonights sunset was beautiful.I stood out on the porch and watched the sunset.any worries or nagative feelings just seemed to melt like butter!Its OK Trish Gods got it all under control!I know that deep down but every now and then I need a beautiful sunset to give me a reminder.
every now and then I wonder how much I making a positive inpact in this life and today I got a good idea that im doing OK.When I get positive feedback from DJ gigs it puts a smile on my face knowing I make others happy.Knowing I have a happy listening audience makes me happy!
My next mix is simplay called Summer Jams 2011#1.yep a 2 volume set is planned!Lets Grroooove!

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas about sunsets really are profound.Sometimes my pictures of sunsets bring me the most joy out of the whole day.I go through a lot of lonesome,empty daytime feelings.It comes from not having a good ballance of intimacy Vs. isolation.You trish are apart on me.I'm so glad I have some one somewhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete