Tuesday, June 7, 2011

double Header!

Saturday will be my first back to back DJ gig
First off
10-till 3 at BHS
and then 7 till 10ish at the Beach House 517 Main Ave in Bay Head
Its the first ever Movie and movie night of the season.Im stoked to be spinning!
Ill also be spinning at the Pioneer Hose Fire House June 25th for a benefit.
On July 9 Ill be pklaying for a regatta at the Mantoloking Yacht club.
Musically I thinks it going to be a fun summer!
OK well enough about me.
I went to see my friend Tommy Lynch play at the carshow in Point Beach today.he always does a fine job.I also met his daughter!
Ed Austin was there too!
Ed Austin and the Sherman Brother will also be at the Art in the Park Saturday too.
I have enought material to make another mix but weirdly enough I am having a creators block.What me..creators block?Perhaps after Saturdays my creative engines will restart.
Whats wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment