Friday, June 17, 2011

the doors close on another school year and open for another beach season

Today was the last day of school.On my way home I realised the year ended on a happier note.Last year we were all worried about our jobs and the future of our school, but this year our budget passed,that plus other factors are a contribution to higher moral and lower stress levels.
This past wednesday we had what is called walking wednesday.Staff and students meet in Bay Heads Municipal Parking lot and then walk to the school.I was happy to be a part of it and proud of how many showed up.That alone I beleive is a show of force in school spirit and community spirit too.
So another beach season Starts tomorrow.
After this afternoons meeting I went to Monalyssas for a slice of pizza and a pepsi.Afterwords I went to Tyler and Joans to say hello and get a copy of Tylers CD of praise tunes for a $10.00 donation thats goes to first Baptist Church.
review to follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. Another year gone...I really hope all your dreams come true,trish.I took the notion to put a little sumin' in the mail to you today.I hope you don't go,all no! another Hill Billie hoedown mix.Keep a tight grip on your hoe,dear.It's not one of those.Let's say I put my solemn heart into it.Enjoy! Life's A Beach!

    ReplyDelete