Saturday, July 9, 2011

A beauty of a day

Today a woke up at 8:30.The sky was clear blue.After answering natures call the hankering for pancakes hit me.
There was no time to lose.I got dressed, brushed my teeth and headed for Klotzes Kitchen(Formally Kellys Kitchen)The staff is still nice and they're pancakes are still awesome.
Afterwords I went to Butlers Pharmacy and bought some Claritan D.My allergies were driving me nuts.
I came home and dilly dallied on the computer and then pulled my DJ gear out of the closet into the hallway ready for pick up.
Chip arrived right on time and we arrived a little early but there was a little confusion about where I was going to be located but when We finally figured it out all went well.Chip picked me up at 5:30 and Joyce came along for the ride and Im glad she did because I remembered to give her a very late christmas present.It was a DVD of Kimba the White Lion,A cartoon we both loved as kids.
After they left I had a stuffed chicken and hopped yet again on my bike to See a surf art Display run by Curry Wagner at the beach house.
Actually The company Curry works for sponsored it and He was the represetative.
I headed home before dark because I didt have the light on my bike yet.
Im getting a new refrigaror/freezer because mine is dead.
Last year it was the air condionioner this year the frig.Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

  1. I used to make pancakes before payday every end of the month because,I can make a big meal out of a box of pancake mix.I use to eat pancakes and think about all the things I wanted to eat and buy at the grocery store the next day.At the end of every month was pancake time!I had to stop buying pancake mix because,the mice got so bad here.I shared my poem about fear with you because,I was so relieved to find it was fear I was feeling.Making realizations out of fears is healthy.I hope you don't mind when I send you poetry.I send it to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete