Friday, July 15, 2011

remembering myspace

Every now and them I wonder what my lost contacts on myspace are doing.There were pluses and minusses to myspace and Id never thought I would say this but Im like facebook better now.Everyone on facebook is someone I actually know.If I hit like on a band or event I dont get advertisements or prototions and no responces to a blog I posted.
There were some cool folks though and I have reconnected with a handful of lost contacts who,like me love making mixes and we still trade.
There were some wierdos too!
I had Moby as a friend and there was this women who wrote him Poetry that was something an eighth grade girl would write.She was truly obsessed with him but swore it was pure love.
I also had a DJ from London as a friend and we corresponded.
Then there was this club from Seaside that would send me advertisements every day ,even after I asked them not too!
I discovered The international mixtrade project through myspace.
My friens Al and Aimmee who I found on myspace still trade with me.
I dont know what got me reminiscing about my myspace days.
From what I hear Myspace isnt as popular as it was was.
Everyone and their mother is on facebook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment