Monday, July 11, 2011

new frig!

The day started out hot and humid with a west wind.My cold bottled water would be luke warm by afternoon.The thought I having a freezer that worked again brightened my spirits and right before lunch the wind shifted giving us a delightfull breeze from the ocean
I survived the day and kept hydrated.My kidneys would charge me overtime if they could.
On the way home I wondered what would await me.If the frig wasnt there yet I planned on pizza or a sub.
As I rounded the bend on Southeast,there in my driveway was a deliver truck.I bald heavy man walked out of my house.He looked like a guy you wouldn't dare piss off in a bar or on the street.I said hello to him and he seemed nice.
There in the back of the truck was my old frig.Goodbye old friend.In the kitchen was another man installing the new frig.
Its a black whirlpool.Im used to white but hey If it works who careds about the color!I'll get used to it!
After the men left I went about the business of cleaning up and fulling up the ice trays and putting them in the freezer.
Then I went upstairs and took a shower.Nancy was waiting all day for the deliver so there was nothing in my frig because she didnt get to the store.
I got a ham and cheese sub and turned on some tunes.A glass of wine was surely in order.
The other night I put a few CDs on hold including Tame Impala,Afro Celt Sound System,a Brazillian music comp and the new Paul Simon CD.
I deleted a few songs I havent used in a while the other night so a have some room in my itunes for a few new songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment