Thursday, July 28, 2011

drop a dolla in the jukebox

Im almost done sending out mixes to my cousins.I don't know if they appreciate them as much as my fellow mix makers do but Its the thought that counts,right?
I have 2 more member in my mix exchange and a returning member who dropped out for a while.bringing the total to 23 members!
Heres a new site to check out
www.kyrs.org
Its a public radio station that one of my mix exchange member has a show on Tuesday nights called Motion Granted.
While Im on the subject of music my friend DJ Tommy Lynch will be spinning awesome oldies at Point Pleasants Car show On Arnold Ave from 5pm-9pm!He will be infront of Ocean County music and man he is cool.
Also There will be Ed Austin.Another cool guy!
There will be Cool old cars,food,and other cool stuff to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Spokane's KYRS? Awesome! Gotta support public radio! Thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete