Friday, September 10, 2010

car show

Today after work the sky looked a bit cloudy but I decided to do what I had planned anyway.I got changed into jeans and a t shirt and headed out and went to see Sheryl at Special T graphics where I bought a small bag of soda and beer can tabs that she collects for a group called happy tabs.The get money for them which helps a local family with children suffering with cancer help pay medical expenses.
Next I went to the Point Pleasant beach car cruise.There are antique car on display.Theres also food and entertainment by Ed Austin and DJ Tommy Lynch.Both nice guys.Tommy and I talked and he showed me his set up.We exchanged contact info.Sometimes Im asked if I do weddings.I havent yet but when asked again Id like to refer someone who I think is good and has experience doing it and Id recomment Tommy Lynch!I think if more musians and DJs helped each other out it would be nice.
I once heard someone say they hated DJs.Where Would Elvis and the Beatles be without the DJ?stuck playing bars!
The cars were nice too.One thing I noticed that some old cars has CD players in them.I think modernizing antique cars take away the originality and value.
The Next car show is Oct 5th from 12noon till 4pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment