Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The man from mars stopped eating bars and now he only eats guitars

yeah I know..what the bleep?
Well Last week I got a Blondie CD in the mail last week.By The Way The Line is from Blondies song "Rapture" its one of the only rap songs I like
Rap started out as fun rhymes to a beat and then anger and political statements invaded it and oh my ya gotchya self this gangster rap.Tales of Gang life,killing cops and taking street girls and ok ok you get where im going so I'll stop here.
Well anyway I've started on a new mix called Rocktober 2010.It will be filled with gems from the past.Not as far back as Bay Head Boogie..but wait there will be good blasts from the past includin' a bit of country,soul and a dash of heavy Rock and a sprinkle of TV themes!
Get Ready for Rocktober 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment