Thursday, September 2, 2010

Music new and reviews

Yesterday I got a mix from my new mix buddy Joshua.Like me he enjoys oldies and obscure funny stuff.He made me a 2 CD set that has awsome tunes on it.
Today I made a list of songs Id like to include in the new mix.Im not one to preplan mixes but it was a quiet afternoon so I wrote down some Ideas swirling round my head.
Ideas for titles include "Songs from the beach chair"Uh oh lets not forget tears for fears has an album in the 80s called songs from the Big Chair.I only thought of beach chair because thats where I was sitting things of songs for my newest mix and I wasnt attempting to copy Tears for fears.Another Title might be "Bay Head Boogie"I was in Bay Head at Beach Head Beach thinkin' up these songs.
Last week I ordered 3 CDs from oldies.com
Here are the 3 CDs I ordered
Sting-Dream of the Blue Turtles
My Fave CD of his Post Police solo Albums.I remember listening to this over and over on my Sony walkman.
Love Unlimited-The Best Of.Great 70s Soul!
25 All Time Novelty hits-VA.I was inspired to get this after a conversation at a friends house talking about funny songs
The Music industry has lost its sense of humor lately...with exception to Weird Al Yankovich.

No comments:

Post a Comment