Monday, September 6, 2010

So Long Summer

As I rode to work today the reality of the end of summer hit me.Im going from Hearing"Bluffs Checker.. Trish" on The radio to Hearing Trish to the Main office"Over our PA system at school.The sound of waves crashing against the beach will be replaced my the hum of the copier,school bells,lockers being opened and closed and yes teachers and students in the hall.Now Im going back to jill and Franks one liners.The smell of salt air will be replaced by freshly mowed grass!
I wont be zig zagging East Ave traffic on my bike ..now Im zig zagging traffic in the hallway.
Oh don't grt me wrong It will be nice seeing everyone again.Teachers and Students!
After Labor day I enjoy things settling down traffic wise.Just as you get used to it though the holiday rush hits us!
After almost 3 months away from each other Jill seems happy to see me again.haha!In June it seems she glad to be rid of me for awhile!
We Have a few new staff members so it will be interesting how the year plays out.So here we gooo.School Year 2010-11!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, don't wanna go back to school! Trish, thank you so much for reading my blog :) yours is great. My favorite kind of music is classic rock, I could definitely send you an iTunes playlist sometime! And thanks again for the advice! Take care,
    Pri

    ReplyDelete