Friday, September 3, 2010

His name is Earl!


Seeing that it wasnt raining at 8:45 this Morning I headed of to work and made my usual stop to Bay Point Market,
It didnt start raining till I headed off to work.When I got to the shack Liz had informed me we were closed for the day so we but my bike in the shack and she drove me home!
I got out of my wet unifor and hong it on the towel rack in hopesit would be dry by morning.I told Jill Id be in if it rained today so I called the school and headed in.I wore jeans and my Yellow Submarine T shirt.Shes a Beatles fan too so I knew she would approve.
I got in my newly fixed car and she runs good as new.There was a crate of mail to sort but I needed coffee.Luckily Frank had a fresh pot made up!
I sorted the mail and sipped on my coffee.Our New music Teacher came in and Jill asked me to give her a tour so I did.She seems nice.
Wally our Computer Tech was there too.We are getting new Macbooks.A few folks said I sould get one but Im fine with my desktop.I dont want a lap top or an iphone.I spend enough time on my computer and such an upgrade would make me a complete slave to technology which I have no intention of becoming!
After I save the tour I finied up sorting the mail and delivered it to the clasroons and place it on each teachers desk and made sure each door was lock afterwards.
Jill showed me the 2 boxes of mail in the boses office to be shredded that Ill jump on after school starts Being fridays are me long days Ill hope to get on it next friday.
The trip home wasnt as rainy as the trip to school but I was sure more rain was coming by the looks of the sky.
When I got home I had some luch and a soda,checked my email and took a nap.
Earl didnt hit us with the wholloping wind and rain everyone talked about.Im sure the ocean was churned up though and the Beach Cleaners will have they're work cut out for them Tomorrow.
Tonight I went on the library website and ordered a few CDs
I decided on "Bay head Boogie" for the title of my next mix and It might turn out to be a 2 parter.Maybe 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment