Sunday, September 26, 2010

one more blast of the AC

Yesterday I woke up with a bad stomach cramp.I stayed in Bed and Called Kris and told her me and my boombox were unable to make an appearance.
I had no motrin so I took 2 aspin.It kicked in about 11:45.
I know by the time I got to the beach the contest would be over.
I remember Knight,KC and Gran Marie were meeting at Rockin Joes so I got dressed and biked over there.I had a blueberry Muffin and coffeeand their Friend Tom Joined us so I treated him to coffeeand had a 2nd cup myself.
After we left I was thinking of making some social calls but I started to feel sick in the belly again so I headed home and took a nap.
3 hours later I woke up. I felt better so I had dinner.
Afterwards I watch some episodes of Adam 12 on DVD.I turned on the Air conditioner because it was hot in the house!
I got a call from my Old friend Kerry.We shared memories and laughs.
Today Im going to charge the cell phone and make a few social calls.I may start work on a new mix tonight!I have a playlist titles Rocktober 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment