Thursday, September 23, 2010

slight you tube relapse

The other night I had a little relapse with my self proclaimed you tube addiction.I was watching old Adam-12 promo clips,Captain Scarlet and Dr Who.I liked the episodes with the daleks.We are the supreme daleks you must obay or you will be exterminated.
I wonder what a battle btween the Daleks and the Mysterons would be like.
I imagine it would be something like this
This is the voice of the mysterons we know you can hear us Daleks!
They would say we are the daleks we are the supreme beings!
Today in the mail I got a few items from oldies.com.The big one was Adam-12 season 4!I had a Crush on Kent McCord when I was 9 years old.I think I had a crush on both of them.Im older and wiser now but its still nice to watch an old fave.
I also got Blondies Autoamerican CD.I had it on vinyl when I was in high school.
The other one is a compilation of sci fi movies and TV themes.I might make a halloween mix this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment