Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Magestic Atlantic Ocean

Its been a week since Ive been to the Beach.
After work I got changed into my usual T shirt and Jeans and took a bike ride.
The First full week back at BHS has started.
After Lunch today one of the teachers informed me that copier was low on paper so I went to get more.
To my Horror there were only 2 packs left.I usually call Bordans when we're down to 4!Alica (Our Administrative assistant)and I agreed a call to bordans was needed so I called.
I HOPE they come first thing in the Morning!
OK so after work I went to the post office and then to Central qnd had a Klondike bar and coffee and sat outside on one of the benches.I saw a girl from 8th grade and she said she was going to the beach.After my little chocolate and Caffein session I thought theres an Idea!
I hopped on my bike and waited for the light.
I got a whiff of the salt air the moment I pulled up on Mount Street.There was Caitlin eating a Pint of Coffee Ice Cream.I stood where the badgecheckers chair would be and took a deep breathe "ahh I love that ocean air!"I exclaimed.
It seemed to be low tide and calm and the water looked clean.
Theres something about the Ocean that magically takes away any stress you may be feeling.Perhaps its the way the golden sun hits the sand.Maybe its the sound and sight and the waves hitting the beach.
Caitlin and I got chatting about what flavor ice creat we prefered.She likes coffee Ice cream but doesnt like coffee.I like coffee but not coffee ice cream.
After the decompression strated I realized I had one more trip to make.The library.
I got there just as they were closing so I just as they were closing so I justed droppedd of the stuff to be returned and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment