Monday, December 27, 2010

Boxcar nancy a music review

Tonight I received a gift from My Godmother Mary.she gave me a few CDs.One of them is of a Band called Boxcar Nancy
In it is John Raido,A great singer,guitarist and songwriter who was in my Cousin Steves Band 58K.Sadly 58K disbanded but Im gladly Johns still in music and doing well.
Boxcar Nancy has that country Blues feeling.You can close you eyes and Imagine yourself on someoneones back porch swing with a glass of lemonade on a warm spring day listening to Boxcar Nancy!Theres for sure a Neil Young influence on "Turning around"I like that and Im sure Neil Young would be Touched hearing it!
I wanna but a tune or two on my next mix and hello his email address is in the liner notes soPerhps I can ask his permission and have him read this review.
Stayed tuned y'all more reveiws coming in the next couple of Days!
If you Like a touch of Country and blues you WILL Enjoy Boxcar Nancy!2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment