Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Feel the North Wind Blow

Today as I left work I felt the warmth of the sun and aand I smiled,then I heard that familier sound.The Viciousness of the north/west wind.Sail clips were clinking against the drydocked sailboats in the boatyard next door.I realized my dream of a bikeride was deminished as the cold air cut through me like a knife as I walked to my car."Damn" I muttered.
Well I do have good news.I did start a jazzy swingy playlist and yes a few other genres have snuck they're way in there.a lil Rock and some standards
I also Started a playlist called Trish's Treasures taken from a mixtape I made in the 90s by the same name.
This summer there was an notice at Ocean County music from a record/music collector named Brian.I emailed him asking if he bought cassettes?
I addedhis email to my address book.Once in a while Ill get music news and forward it to likeminded folks.I kindly asked me to stop it so I apologiged and kept a mental note note to forward him stuff.The other day by mistake I slipped and clicked on his email and he replied and WARNED me not to send him forwards.I appoligigized and added sometimes my mouse has a mind of its own and he replied back not funny im warning you no spam!
Holy smoke this guys has NO sense of humor.
I deleted his address figuring well if he's going to be like that he doesnt desrve any busines from me.His loss!I have no tolerance for unforgiving troublemakers.life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment