Wednesday, December 22, 2010

one last bikeride before the holidays?!!!

As I rolled in the driveway a gameplan for the rest of the day formed in my head.
I brought in the mail,let Bayou out and gave her a biscuit when she came in.
Then I got changed and booted up the computer and did a quick check of the email.Being it was 39 degrees I went for a bikeride.The wind from the north was cold but manageable.
I went to the bank,got some money out and then went to the post office and mailed out some packages.Then I went and got wine and CDrs.It was getting late so tomorrow would be part 2 of things to get.
Tomorrow I hope my package containing Amber and Joans gift comes.If not plan B Give Amber $5.00 along with the boys and tell her the original gift is late.doh.
I plan to get Nancy and Dan a Bottle of Baileys.
I usally Have my shoping finished by now but if you read my previous blog you know why I didn't.
Last night I gave nancy and Dan they're anniversary gift.They were Happy.Dan Also went up in the attic and got my tree down.
Usually its done a week or 2 before but things are differant this year.
Usually I do it on a weekend and I have a glass of wine in my hand.This year no wine but I got it done!This memory of my parents came and so did a few tears.A sober crying jag?!yep!
between errands today I stopped my Beth and Georges House.She Pulled out a Christmas mix I gave then in 2004.Must have been my first Christmas CD mix.Ive been making CD mixes for 6 years?Hmm How many hundred CDrs must have been burned?I can even try to estimate that!We talked a bit about memories of 2004.wow.It blows by litle mind how long ago that was.Emotionally I was still raw from my Moms death and the current house where they live now was just starting to be built.
So now back to 2010 and moving fast towards 2011.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment