Thursday, December 30, 2010

housebound?

The day after christmas we got one heck of a snowstorm.Some call it a blizzard.
Yesterday I attemped to take a walk to the local liquire store for a simple blottle of white zinfindel.
Nancy saw me heading out and advised that I not go.I hate drama so I said OK ,turned around and went back in the house.
Later I called a friend and they said it was good advice.I went upstairs and went on the computer then watched some TV.OK whos dreamin' of a white christmas??I dont mind a white Christmas but I didn't want a blizzard either,dammit!Oops pardon my french!
Im sure many folks feel just like I do.Plans to visit family and friends most likely got postponed.
OK so last night at 111pm Nancy Calls and says there were surprises in the fridge.I went in the kitchen with the Jaws theme going through my head.I opened the fridge and there was a bottle of white Zin and a loaf of bread.
I went next store and thanked them and turns out it was courtasy of Dan!Of course.who else was 4 wheel drive.Hello!He was lounged out in his chair so I gave him a knuckle bump!He had Brendan snuggled in with him too.Dayam where my Camera when I need it!
New years Resolution 1
Take more pictures!
2 do More reading
3 Dont make to many resolutions!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year trish.
    may God bless you and your family in 2011.
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete