Thursday, December 9, 2010

A cold day brings warm reflection

After a busy day at work I decided to walk to the post office to mail out 8 packes of CD mixes.it came to $17.00!OK a tad costly but well worth it.When folks see something special like that in the mail after a busy day at work and enjoy the music $17.00 goes a long way!Call it an obsession,call it a hobby but I enjoy sending music to fellow music lovers.Many times I get a few mixes in return.
Shortly after my dad died i found a site called Internationalmixtapeproject.com
I got my first mix on a cold wintry day after a busy day at work.
I have a small notebook filled with names and addresses with folks who like me loves sharing this great hobby.
OK Im Rambling!alright so I mail out my mixes and get milk and also a bottle of wine.
When I was heading home it was dark.During this time of the year I enjoy walking after dark and seeing all the lights and decorations adoring peoples houses.
It amazing me when I see a whole tree decked out.You can tell who really took time to make the property look nice and festive and who did things well half baked.I love Christmas.The Joy on the ChildrenS faces and the music and spirit fill the air.
Im going to do the best I can to go for more walks after work to see lights and decorations around my area.
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!HO HO HO!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment