Monday, December 20, 2010

dj update and idle chatter

Ive been DJing for 3 years and I think my good reputation is spreading.I have 2 gigs in January.
The 1rst I will be at Martells from 2 till Im guessing 6pm at my friend Krissys inuaguation party.
on The 8th Ill be spinning at the BHFDs Christmas Pary at the firehouse.I hope both gigs are snow free!
Im pretty much done with my christmas shopping.Im going to give each of my nephews $5.00 in an envelope and Amber a Taylor Swift CD.I ordered it from oldies.com.I hope I get it before Christmas!I got Nancy and Dan a gift certificate to a local restaurant called the Forte.
The office staff and Frank are getting CD mixes.Between my head cold and the weather I didnt get much shopping done.Each year I swear Im going to get my christmas shopping started early.ha!when will I ever learn?
well

No comments:

Post a Comment