Tuesday, December 7, 2010

celebrity rehab,etc

ON VH1 theres a reality series called celebrity rehab.Its about celebrities that have drug and alcohol Problems and go to a guy named Dr Drew Pinsky for help.Most of them got into the party life and couldn't stop.Some one them had been abused as youngsters and their only way to deal with it is to get high.
I sometimes try to predict who will make it.Its hard to tell with this batch.Leif Garrett is the only one I really know.When he was younger he and a friend were driving drunk and they got in a crash.Leif didn't get hurt bad but his friend is crippled.Thats gotta be one heck of a load to carry day after day.I do hope he gets sober though.
Not much good is on TV these days.As far as Christmas movies Go Polar express and its a wonderful life are worth watching every year.
I finally Finished my library hits mix and will post it soon.theres a few mixes I said that about isn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment