Monday, December 13, 2010

Old man winter returns with a vengence


I love Christmas but hate winter!Today looked promising for a bikeride.I headed out on my bike to the dentist after work.The ride going north was tough but If this was the worst it got aww heck I can handle it.My heart goes out to crossing guards and phone repairmen on windy days like today.
I got to the dentist on time.After he gave me Novocaine I remembered I had my cell on and turned it off.I got a temporary crown.It seems like the drilling lasts forever.I also had a death grip on the arm rest when hes drilling.I don't feel it but the pressure and the sound.. ugh!at one point it did feel it so he gave me a second shot.Pedaling home I was numb and cold.I saw a few others on bikes and walking.brr!I kept mumbling to myself en route home Dayam its cold.it was more like numbling.my speech was a little slurry because I was so numb.Thank the Good Lord I didn't have to stop and talk to anyone.They would swear I was drunk!
The North wind was brutal!
Walking it my front door I let out an aw year heat!I didn't care who heard me.I listening to two cool mixes I got in the mail.One from someone in IMP and the other one from my the snarkfest mix exchange.I great welcome home after a rough trip to the dentist.
my creative engines are revving again.I ordered a few Christmas jazz Cd's from the library.I may be able to start a new jazz mix this year.Ive been in a jazz/reggae mood lately.I'm thinking or butting together another reggae mix too!Also I'm my agenda is a Beatles mix.a Mix of my top 20 Beatles songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment