Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Am I the problem or the solution?

The other day I gave one of my friends a Christmas CD.Kidding he told me I was the problem with the early start of Christmas music.Oh my just think.It will inspire you to get started early so you not freaking out a week before Christmas because you Haven't started yet.I replied.
Each year I make my Family and friends Christmas mixes.This Yeah I started making them in the middle of October and Get finished right around Thanksgiving.I usually crank out around 100 but this yeah I'm doing about 120 because I made a few new friends in my mix club and it seems some folks want an extra copy or two to give as presents.
so am I the problem or the solution?
OK onward to other stuff.Last week we got a new washer and dryer.Compared to other machines they look intimidating because of the high tech looking buttons.I refer to them as the whirlpool 2000.lol!I asked Nancy if I'm going to need to go to a workshop to learn how to use them and she said yes!She showed me how to work them and I did a load of laundry tonight.Now I'm truly a 21st century girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment