Sunday, November 7, 2010

movie review

Tonight I watched 2 DVDs!The first was Pirate Radio.It was full of funny Comedy and Good old Rock N Roll!A bunch a radio Deejays broadcasting from a boat and the british government that wants to close shut them down.
Endless Summer
2 Surfers Mike and Robert travel to Find the Perfect wave.Great scenery and Good times.Will they find the perfect wave?Watch the Movie and find out!
Last night after getting home from Molly's Party I went on YouTube to watch the trail of Flea man.I also watched some other stuff from Weird New Jersey.I watched a show about a building built in the shape of an elephant called Lucy,and a video about an abandoned house named Marys Tower.Theres also a little historical video about the cement ship off the shore of Cape May.
So There you have it.My first Film review.There will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment