Friday, November 5, 2010

yes There is still good music out there!

Last night I listened to to Now thats what i call music 33.In the 80s hip hop was fun and having fun with rhymin' but these days its about getting someone in bed.
Its all about sex and violance.Theres more to life my friends much more!
No ones rhymin' about sunsets
No Ones rhymin about about how much the government gets
No one tellin' about the sins in politics
or bout the illness the needle pricks

OK OK here are mty picks for now 33!Train,Daughtry,Kris Allen and Ashlyne Huff.I also picked up the soundtrack to Urban Cowboy.I had this album on Record and hoping for years Id find it on CD and I have via the Ocean County Library.
After the invasion on hip hop in the late 1980s I decided to give country music a try.Urban Cowboy was the soundtrack that got me interested in country music.
From There I started listening to Hand Williams,Patsy Cline and yes Johnny Cash just to name a few!I've gained an appreciation for country music and it will be evident in my next mix y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment