Thursday, November 18, 2010

thanksgiving

The sky is grey and the leaves are falling off the trees.Usually I try to take pictures of the trees in their fall glory before this happens but I don't know why I didn't this year.
This year Im thankful for my faith,family and friends.natch!Im also Thankful that I had a few more DJ gigs then last year and that im still working.Last year around this time I was on myspace and had a hotmail account but they got phished right before Christmas or was it nearer to thanksgiving?
anyway Im glad I found blogger and got reconnected to a dozen folks through facebook.most understood my situation and didn't hold it against me.
Last year I was having car trouble and my old bike broke.Murphy's law did a number on me!I had s--t for luck last year but hope things are better this year.
so far things are better this year then last year at this time.Except my friend Joan is in the hospital.
I made a few more Friends through my mix tape sites and have a few more folks to swap mixes with this year.My own mix exchange group is holding steady at 20 members.
The youth group I was in is having a reunion and I have the honor of spinning the tunes.yay!
Nancy and Dan Adopted 3 nice kids and they are all healthy and happy.
This past summer things went well at the beach and there weren't as many lost child calls or crazy incidents like fights etc on the beach.It was a nice summer.
I have much to be thankful for.
Happy thanksgiving to all readers
Peace and love
Trish

1 comment:

  1. You do have a lot to be thankful for.I previewed your Christmas mix today,trish!While i was mowing grass.Well done,my friend!

    ReplyDelete