Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Ultimate high..without drugs or alcohol

Althuogh I didnt go to The college of NJ I somehow get their monthly newsletter.I want to write them stating I was only graduating high school at the year they say i was graduating college!
The last newletter had an article about the college radio station.The student DJs expressed feeling like I had 10 years ago!
When I first really started DJing I felt a buzz,but was NOT on drugs.and when I got positive feedback I felt high.But I was clean and sober!Thats when I truly knew I had what it took to be a DJ!When music is in your heart and soul and your listening audience confirms it..oh man,it gets you high.you dont need drugs or alcohol,just the approval of your fans!
Many musicians and DJs want to maintain that high longer.thats where the trouble comes in!
In the late 1960s i got a little am/fm transistor radio that brought me lots of joy.Today I hope to bring that joy to others through my DJing!

No comments:

Post a Comment