Saturday, November 6, 2010

a Day in my life

Today waking up was not so east but at 10:00 I decided to get up,take a shower and start my day.
My first stop was the post office where I mailed out 9 Packages containing Christmas mixes and a few had my newest mix called "isn't that special" in them.My next stop was Muellers Bakery were I had a cup of coffee and a wonderful Blueberry Muffin.
After that I headed to The Bay Head Library where I picked up 2 DVDs I ordered
1 is Pirate Radio and the other is Endless Summer.
Afterwards I stopped at Butlers Pharmacy to get some MORE envelopes to mail out mixes in and my final stop was to get a small bottle of wine so across the street to Gerards I went.
Later the day or I should say early that Evening Sheila and I were picked up and Jimmy Kaplow and we went to my cousin Mollys 50th Birthday Party!
My Cousin Raphaels ipod was the entertainment.Its a small house.It was great to see many people I havent seen in a Long time and also met some new additions to the family.
Last nightI wanted to start a mix but had trouble deciding on a title but decided on Bubbling Hot Mix 2.
Tomorrow night I plan to watch the DVDs and Ill do a review on both sometime during the week.
stay tuned and remain cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment