Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh the winds of November

8am.My alarm woke me up and for awhile I stayed in bed just listening to the news and music.The was going to be up in the 60s today so I hit the snooze button hearing the wind.I finally got up at 10 because I knew I was meeting Knight and KC at Rockin Joes coffee house for lunch and I dint want to oversleep.
I got up ,got dressed and booted up the computer and checked email,library holds status and then facebook account.
About 1:30 I shut the computer down and headed out.It seemed windy but not too windy for a bike ride.No one was home on the other side so I brought in the mail and let Bayou out.I noticed her biscuit jar was filled so I wrote a note on apost it note
Dear Mommy and Daddy
Thank you for refilling my biscuit jar
I'm so glad to have such great humans
Love
Bayou

I gave here a some rubs on the back of here head and she licked me and I kissed her on the head and headed out.
I pedaled hard because there was a strong North wind.Things were easier going into Bay Head.I arrived at Rockin' Joe's Shortly after they arrived.I had a toast Bagel and a large cup of coffee.
After words I went to Atomic Cd's.It used to be just music so its more like a nostalgia shop.The CD selection is smaller and the Vinyl selection is bigger.
I bought a Fiona Apple CD and the 30 Greatest hit of Aretha Franklin.Its a 2 CD set but it was only $10.00.thats worth it!I got both Cd's for $12.00!My little Brain told me."Trish just say thank you and shut up!"Guess I got the frequent buyer price.Something I'm sure the other customer might frown on.
Plus I gave Eric(the owner a Christmas mix!
Now that It gets darker earlier I must remember to head out earlier when going out on my rides on the weekends.
The ride home was nice.The wind had subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment