Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Last night was the Annual Nicholas New Years Eve Party.George ,Tyler, me and anyone else who want to join in on our little Im prove Jam can.I help out on Tamborine and vocals.Its Always a fun time.
Of couse we took dinner breaks and chatted with the other guests.I had a few glasses of wine but paced myself.The only buzz I felt was the natural high from jamming!
I bought a McGyver DVD for Joan and she loved it.
After the party I helped beth clean up and she gave me a ride home.
Today I DJed at Martells For Kristine Tookers Inauguation.Shes a coucil woman in the beachwho I've known since our youth group days.
Despite things she has been though time has stood still for her!
Shes been divorced and widowed and still she keeps the spirit shes had since the day we met!
No ones danced today but i got good feedback on what I did play.Guess everyone is tired from their new years eve parties...or hungover..lol!
Im glad I dint overdo it last night.ah sobriety!Year go ahead say it.brag on girl brag on!
Next week is my gig at the firehouse.Lets see if anyone there dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment