Saturday, August 20, 2011

Clambake 2011

Everyone said the weather was going to be lousy today but they were wrong.The weather was awesome.I met up with alumni and old friends at the clambake and received many positive comments.There were no fights or unrulyness that I observed.I beleive that to be because of Police presence by the beertruck.THAT was chief Chips idea!
The Sherman Brothers Band were awesome too!Joyce said there wasnt any dancing but I saw a small group dancing to my right.That always puts a smile on my face and a glow in my heart.I guess thats whats its about.seeing your audience have fun!
Special Shout outs to George and Beth for roadie work afterwords and to Tom Migut for fetching beer for me and watching my gear during bathroom breaks.Also to Joyce and Chip and for everyone at the BHFC for the love and support.Thank you for folks from the BHIA who were able to attend.
It was truly an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing about that glow in your heart.Not everyone feels like other people are important enough to get the glowy feely vibe.You are truly blessed trish,my dear!

    ReplyDelete