Saturday, August 6, 2011

useless pointless crap

The summer after my Dad passed away I made it a point to stay away from politics during the summer.
I've made a vow to stay away from politics in the summer so I can enjoy the summer.There used to be a show called topic A on WOBM.People would call in yelling about various Politics and Politicians.How is it changing things?
The other night I was watching "Basketball wives" on VH1.All they do on the show is argue about who said what about whatever.Perhaps reality shows should have their own network so MTV and VH1 can return to their Original mission.Music Videos.
Reality show are useles pointless crap anyway!OK with the exception of Nature and rahab shows.
Reality shows I DO like
1 Dog the Bounty Hunter
2 Celebrity rehab with Dr Drew
3 Storage Wars
4 Billy The exterminator

These shows are educational and entertaining at the same time.The rest of em?Forgettabout it!

No comments:

Post a Comment