Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hey Kids wanna Rock?

As Promised My Kids mix
simply titled
Hey Kids
1. Saturday Night - The Bay City Rollers
2. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
3. Bam Boogie - Bent Fabric
4. Copa Banana - Crazy Frog
5. We Like to Party - Vengaboys
6. Little White Duck - Danny Kaye
7. Rainbow Connection - Kermit the Frog
8. Zip a Dee Do Dah - The Fabulous Thunderbirds
9. I whistle A Happy Tune - Frank Sinatra
10. We Got The Beat - The Go Gos
11. Autumn to May - Peter,Paul & Mary
12. Flowers Are Red - Harry Chapin
13. I got ants in my Pants - James Brown
14. Addams Grooves - MC Hammer
15. Pink Elephants on Parade - The Disney Chorus
16. The Hampster Dance Song - Hampton The Hampster
17. The Cha Cha Slide - Mr C Slide
18. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic
19. The Ballad of Davy Crockett - The Wellingtons
20. Man Gave Names to All The Animals - Tim O'Brien
21. Puff ,The Magic Dragon - Peter,Paul & Mary

Coming up in my next blog..A Mid Summers Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment