Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Mid Summers Groove

Heres a mix I made a few weeks back.So why am I posting it now?I listened to it to see if I liked the way it turned out.Sometimes I throw a mix together and I dont really think about the order of the songs.most of the time they are fine and other times I listen and go hmm needs improvement.Some mixers I know spend a lot of time on the order of the playlist order and flow.
If Im making a special mix for someone I do but most of the time the order and flow take a life of their own and it works well.Well anyway here it is!

MID SUMMERS GROOVE
1. Wake up Call - David Arkenstone
2. This Joy - Shirley Caesar & Eric Reed
3. Malaguana - Richie Valens
4. Train - Cibelle
5. Chosen - Afro Celt Sound System
6. Gaita Mestra - DJ Tudo & Gente DE Todo Lugar
7. Heres to Life - The Jordan Family
8. Free Me - Joss Stone
9. Lord of The Reedy River - Mary Hopkin
10. Mysterious Island - Mickey Hart
11. Deep Channel - Afro Celt Sound System
12. Hot & Groovy - Militant
13. I Like It Like That - Original Latin All Stars
14. Rockin All Night - Rochie Valens
15. A little Bit Me, A Little Bit You - The Monkees
16. Too Hot - The Specials
17. Albatross - Fleetwood Mac
18. Kokomo - The Beach Boys
19. Lively Up Yourself - Bob Marley & the Wailers

No comments:

Post a Comment