Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Post Irene update

Minimal damage was received in my neck of the woods.As far as I can see all there appears to be is branches scattered about.I suspect our Front Garden will see the worst of it.Our Beautiful Flowers that Nancy worked so hard on will be sagging like rag dolls im sure.
I got a call from my supervisor saying the Beach is closed tomorrow.All is time off is giving me a chance to catch up on emails,facebook,making mixes and being plain lazy.My cell was charging when we had a power surge and screwed up the time and date and figuring out how to straighten it out was a pain the the you know what but I finally got it.
Chip Posted pictures of his house on facebook and ol' Bay Head Is in 2 feet of water.Ahh!
Im wondering what the beach looks like and how many of the recently restored platforms held up.Mine was practically rebuilt after the last big storm!
I hope to get out tomorrow by bike or foot to check things out.
The Music and movie night is rescheduled for this Friday at the beach house.

No comments:

Post a Comment