Friday, August 19, 2011

peddle peddle go go

At Arpund 4:15 today the head lifeguard announce over the radio for the rest of the lifeguards to pack a few things up in case the storm hits.
Storm what storm?all I see are blue skies.The wind started to pick up.then I turned and looked to the west.grey skies.When we got called in a wasted no time and pedeled homeward only stopping for red lights,people crossing and street and beer.
My cell rang and it was Chip.We made a time for pick up of the gear.When I arrived home I called hime and he arrived in 10 minutes.After the gear was packed he did have time to enjoy a beer and chat.
He enjoys the down time especially since the day before clamback is always busy as hell.
We both agreed how around this time of year we look forward to life getting back to normal after labor day.
I will miss being able to just getting in my beach uniform.What i have to dress in normal paraproffesional garb now?Ahhh!dress shoes,knee hights clean shirt..ahhhh!
OK breathe breathe.
Focus!Clambake!Live in the moment girl live in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment