Tuesday, August 30, 2011

back to business

Things returned to normal today at the BHIA.My entranceway escaped intacted with esception to the snowfence.We were red flag until around 3pm when we went yellow.
Hopefully tomorrow will be green.
3 days of produced yet another mix.The other day I went to atomic CDs and bought a few more CDs.I was gathering some items to return to the Library when I came accross I CD I almost forgot I had
The fleet Foxes Latest release Helpless blues.They still maintain the great harmonies That they are known for in their previous release.Truly a Thumbs up from me.
Alright well without further delay here is my newest mix

Greetings from the other side of the bridge

1. Good Day - Tally Hall
2. Indian War whoop - John Hartford
3. Mr Fabulous - Doretha Moore
4. Daylight again - Crosby still & Nash
5. When I fall in love - Tom Jones
6. Like Heaven - Blue Angels
7. Pledging my love - Johnny Ace
8. Greenback Dollar - The Kingston Trio
9. The Cascades - The Fleet Floxes
10. In the highways - The Peasall Sisters
11. Spirits in the night - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
12. A Thousand Stars - The Rivileers
13. For a love that is mine - The Pentagons
14. Lost in the fifties Tonight - Ronnie Milsap
15. On my radio - The selector
16. Monkey Man - The specials
17. Sim Sala Bim - The fleet Foxes
18. Akila - Toure Kunda
19. big rock candy mountain - Harry McClintock
20. Rapture - X-Static
21. Breathe - Telepopmusic
22. Celebrate - Three Dog Night
23. End of the line - The Traveling Wilburys
24. Angel Band - The stanley brothers
25. Europa - Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment