Monday, August 15, 2011

What is Marriage?

Last night I saw an episode of VH1 about Ricky Martin and his coming out.Dayam he is so cute and I'd bet make a great husband for a woman and now he's gay?
What is it about gay folks thats thay think marriage is a right?
OK If your gay your gay ,I get that.BUT
Marriage is an istiftution made by GOD FOR a MAN and a WOMAN to join together TILL DEATH DO THY PART.
Folks are so freaked out by the end times these days and its predictions.
Congress and the Sanate are trying to change Gods law and suite special interests groups like gays,transy,bi's etc but gosh folks GODS law is GODS law.
Perhaps we need to examine the 10 commandments again?
Don't get me wrong I respect all walks of life but does that mean my beleifs and principles get compromised?
Go to Russia and talk about gay marriage
Go to China and talk about gay marriage
go to Germany and talk about gay marriage
Sadly Christianty is a harder subject to accept these days.
The Moral Majority is now the Moral minority.
When I was in youth group I often hears about Christian Bible studies happening in school.Sadly today bringing a bible to school is frowned on.
We dont even have a rabbi or a minister at graduations anymore.
Gosh folks why are out youth turning to drugs and gang Violance?
Anyone?????

No comments:

Post a Comment