Monday, January 3, 2011

Be careful watch you wish for.

Remember last Thursday when I was kind of itchin' to go out for a walk.Today I got my wish.
I headed out early so I had time to get gas.When I went to start the car, the car battery was dead.I gave it another go just to make sure it wasn't me and sure enough its dead Jim!I called for a taxi and waited 10 minutes and nothing.I finally just said aww heck I'll walk.The only part that was a tad scary was the bridge.Of course the sidewalk on the other side was shoveled but NOT the side I was on.However my guardian angels were watching me.I had to just focus and trust God would get me there safe and sound.
There was no time for coffee or break.There was work to be done.
Frank in the meantime was hard at work shoveling the front of the school.I don't think he got more than a bathroom break today!my heart went out to him!I hope his day went without a heart attack!ahh!
OK now for a dose a happiness
Yes that does mean a music review!
The Refugee Allstars Rise and shine
Another cool great Band I found on our library website
Lots a cool drumming and positive vibes
Sometimes when I go on the website Ill look up reggae music and see if I can find any groups I haven't heard of its pretty cool!
Now That's what i call music 36 Various Artists
For many years hip hop and lame pop Have been dominating this series
But theres a few artists that I like on here
Including a longtime love Maroon 5!
also on here are that are cool are
Neon Trees,Sara Bareilles,Daughtry,Free energy,The Secret Sisters and Taio Cruz.Perhaps 2011 will be the year I get back into the real currant music scene!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year dj trish,

    sorry it took so long to answer your question. many have asked this and so i have made a post to answer my general feelings about cameras here:

    http://nikonsniper.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-kind-of-camera-do-you-recommend.html

    all the best to you.
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete