Friday, January 7, 2011

a challenging week that ended well

Phew,Thank God its friday.This week seemed longer than most but all is well,The Car Battery is charged,Thank you Dan.
Bayou had the surgery on her leg and is recovering nicely.Last night I heard her moaning a little and it made me sad.I knew she was in pain.
Tonight I called Tyler Sherman and Joans bypass surgery went well.Im happy about that.
This afternoon Chip picked up my DJ gear and brought it the firehouse.After he left I had a beer and took a 2 hour nap in the green chair.
When I woke up I went to say hi to Bayou.She wagged her tain and gave me a litle lick as if she was saying."I'll pull though.Don't worry about me Trish"

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it through,okay.It's these tough times that make the good times so good.I love hearing about you.

    ReplyDelete