Monday, January 24, 2011

End of January Music news and idle Chatter

January is coming to a close.Frank Predicts warmer weather in 2 weeks.I pressed him for an exact date but he replied "I'm not Jesus"
Last night Nancy gave me a receipt for my bike and it says I get a free tune up a year after it purchased.Yay!Oh but gosh will I remember how to ride it by the time warmer weather comes?Its been one heck of a long winter so far..lol!
Well I do have some DJ gigs to looks forward to.
Earth day ,Davy Jones Day,And yes Music and movie nights and the clam bake.Dates will be announced.
I made a mix called island vacation and will post the track listing soon.I also made an oldies mix and that also will be posted soon.
I noticed its staying light till 5pm now.Spring can't be far behind!Although winter is brittle and cold I must say that I love the sunsets.Some sunsets are so awesome it blows my little mind and calms my soul and gives me hope.Theres also great things to looks forward to when spring does arrive.
Green Grass,Warm breezes and salty air,Bikes rides,power walks,Seeing Dr Cheeko,Mike Dalton and The Jaime Brown Experience at Martells,Walks on the Boardwalk,Beers or wine on the porch,opening windows,Seeing the trees and garden bloom and DJ gigs.
Oh yes with spring does bring allergies but Claritan D works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment