Monday, January 17, 2011

Summer music mix 95 vol 3

Hi folks
yes I went searchin among the old mixtapes to find something I havent heard in a while.they arent in order bgut heres one which could my eye
must have been a mixtape inspired by a DJ Frank school Dance.

date created 7.18.95-7 25 95
side 1
TURN YOUR LIGHTS DOWN LOW - BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS
THE NIGHT HAS A THOUSANT EYES - THE CARPENTERS
MARRAKESH EXPRESH - CROSBY STILLS & NASH
MARIANNE - HARRY BELAFONTE
ALL FOR LOVE - COLOR ME BADD
SNOWBLIND - STYX
TOM SAWYER - RUSH
I'LL BE THERE - ELVIS PRESLEY
HEATHER - THE CARPENTERS
RUN AROUND - BLUES TRAVELER
OLOGY - LIVING COLOR
AMERICAN MUSIC - THE POINTER SISTERS
DISCO INFERNO - THE TRAMPS
PLEASE DON'T GO - DOUBLE YOU
THIS MASQUERADE - THE CARPENTERS
SIDE 2
ROLL ON BUDDY - HARRY BELAFONTE
SOMEONE LIKE YOU - LIVING COLOR
AMERICA - YES
SO MUCH THINGS TO SAY - BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS
TRUST IN TRUST - BLUES TRAVELER
GET RHYTHM - JOHNNY CASH
HALLELURAH I LOVE HER SO - HARRY BELAFONTE
LONG TIME GONE - CROSBY STILLS & NASH
GOOD ROCKIN TONIGHT - JERRY LEE LEWIS
SWEET HONEY LOVE - JAH MESSENGERS
GUILTINESS - BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS
THE MAJESTRY OF THE BLUES - WYNTON MARSALIS

It took me a week to make this tape?I must have been busy.I don't remember what else besides school dances inspired this mix.perhaps what I was into at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment